Sunday, June 27, 2010

Quote Of The Day

"...my life is now on a spiritual path. I'm now a spiritual warrior, I'm a man on a mission..."

"I was just thinking, many of us read so much and are so wise yet when it comes to it the knowledge we have gained and words we have read, appear to vanish and we forget the wisdom we accumulate through time, could it be that when we read with our ego that is reading to show off or to portray yourself as an intellectual, that we then fail at absorbing the information that we need. Rather we must learn to read, and in reality forget what we have read .
I am but small in this huge world and in reality i know nothing but i feel that it is because i know nothing that iam so content, satisfied and full of meaning."

-Walter Gonzalez

In loving memory of a beautiful man, friend and spirit.

Walter Gonzalez, aka, Chinoblack, 09/05/1988-12/06/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment